Call Us Today!
Request An Appointment
Contact Affinity Dental at (480) 882-2300 to request an appointment or by filling out the form below. It will only take a moment and an Affinity Dental team member will contact you shortly.
protected by reCAPTCHA Privacy – Terms
The circumstances of the last 2 months have changed us all and the safety and comfort of our patients continues to be our highest priority.
Below is a list of steps we have taken here at Affinity Dental to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. This list is not exhaustive and, because we regularly check CDC and ADA guidelines related to dentistry, we adapt as needed.
• We always comply with all CDC and OSHA directives for disease prevention and protection. Every single instrument is completely sterilized after every use. All dental chairs and surrounding surfaces are disinfected after each patient.
• These sterilization and intense cleaning practices are standard in our office on a regular basis and will continue to be in ALL areas of our office, including the front office where we disinfect counters, handles, clipboards, pens and other surfaces after patient use.
• All pillows, toys, coloring books, and iPads have been removed from our reception area to avoid contamination.
• Hand sanitizer is prominently available throughout our office for team and patient use.
• New PPE: Our team will be wearing additional personal protective equipment, including face shields, gowns, gloves, and a high level of mask protection.
• Masks will be available to you upon arrival at your appointment if you choose.
• To reduce the amount of patients in our reception area, we ask that only patients with a scheduled appointment come to our office.
• You may request to wait in your car and we will text you when your appointment is to begin.
• We will be continuing to discuss and screen patients in confirmation emails, phone calls, and at check in for symptoms of COVID-19.
• Patients will be requested to rinse with Colgate Peroxyl before appointments, which is a hydrogen peroxide rinse.
• A COVID-19 testing protocol is being implemented for our team and specific patients as testing availability increases.
As always, patients who feel sick, have been in contact within 36 hours of anyone who is sick, or those who fall into a high-risk category (older adults and those with heart disease, lung disease, or diabetes), please stay home. Please provide us at least 24 hours notice of any appointment change!
We monitor the COVID-19 situation daily. We feel confident that the added precautions to our regular high standards will ensure your safety and ours. We are more dedicated than ever to provide you with an exceptional dental experience.
We are grateful to have served you in the past, love serving this community, and hope that you will contact us to schedule your important dental appointments! Please call us with any questions about our COVID-19 protocols or to schedule with us at (480) 882-2300!